Louisville Type IA Twin Stepladder | Fiberglass | FM1500 Series
This Louisville FM1500 Series non-conductive fiberglass industrial twin front step ladder has a load capacity of 300lbs, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder is equipped with Raptor Boot with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, SHOX impact absorption system, heavy-gauge steel hinges, inside spreader braces, and double-rivet step construction. Twin front step ladders allow two users to work on the same ladder simultaneously to easily accomplish tasks that would be more difficult for a single person. The Louisville Type IA Twin Stepladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA.
- SHOX Impact Absorption System
- Raptor Slip-resistant Boot
- Inside Spreader Braces
- Double-Rivet Step Construction
- Heavy Gauge Steel Hinges
Comes in 5 Different Sizes:
- 3ft (USA-FM1503) – Dimensions: 38in L x 18in W x 8in D – Weight: 14Lbs
- 4ft (USA-FM1504) – Dimensions: 51in L x 20in W x 8in D – Weight: 17Lbs
- 6ft (USA-FM1506 – Dimensions: 74in L x 23in W x 8in D – Weight: 27Lbs
- 8ft (USA-FM1508) – Dimensions: 97in L x 25in W x 8in D – Weight: 34Lbs
- 10ft (USA-FM1510) – Dimensions: 110in L x 27in W x 8in D – Weight: 4Lbs
Learn more about the FM1500 Louisville Ladders HERE.