12cuft Hydraulic Mortar Mixer
- Reduced fatigue by enabling operator to load at waist level. Ergonomically designed to load low and dump high.
- Adapt to any job site, while maintaining a compact footprint, with 130° swing-away stabilizers.
- Extra thick 1/4″ steel drum wrap with 3/8″ ends resists wear and dents.
- Adjustable height – discharge height 24″ ~ 42.5″.
- Easily fits in a standard pickup truck bed with its compact design with inboard hydraulic motor.
- Extended run times – up to 8 hours – with 5-gallon fuel tank.
- Costly waste is reduced by a spill plate that directs excess material into the tub.
- Tackle stiff mix designs, and handle up to 1-inch aggregate, with a powerful hydraulic drive.
- Convenient access forklift pockets from any side of the mixer.
- Drive and dump controls easily accessible and located above the engine cowling.
- Greasable paddle shaft seal provides long service life.
12cuft Hydraulic Mortar Mixer Unit Specifications
|Max. Aggregate Size
|Adjustable Drum Discharge Height
||Up to 42.5 inches
Dimensions & Weights
||Honda / GX390
Find our line of Masonry Mixers for sale or rent HERE.
||73.5 × 35 × 45 in